Want to kick off your modular power supply kit or set up a small board?
The Base Pack 2 is a great place to start if you are powering a large pedalboard. It provides the heart of our modular power supply solution, The GigRig Generator with a Distributor to spread the power across your board. All that and a discount for buying them together!
Need to power lots of effects? Different voltages? Different countries? No problem! Using a combination of TheGigRig Generator, Distributors and Adapters, the system can be configured to power nearly every pedal and every voltage out there.
Planning a smaller board? Check out Base Pack 1.
So what separates TheGigRig GENERATOR from every other 9V supply?
The GENERATOR delivers:
- An unbelievable 5 Amps (that's 5000 milliamps!) of power which makes it the most powerful specialist guitar FX supply on the market.
- Incredibly clean 9V DC regulated studio quality power supply.
- Short circuit protection protects your precious pedals.
- Self-healing fuse. That's right, it heals itself!
- Will work anywhere in the world between 110-250V. No more step-up or step-down transformers.
- Small, light and discrete. Will fit on any pedal board.
TheGigRig Distributor has 6 non-isolated outputs that can deliver HUGE amounts of current when needed. The Generator first plugs into the Distributor and from there you can power your second distributor, add Isolators, High Current Adapters, Virtual Batteries, what ever you need to make your board work.
The Basepack 2 bundle includes a Generator and 2 x Distributors
This combination gives you 11 high current outlets.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve owned all the top tier power supplies, but now I own the best. The GigRig system actually blew me away with how quiet it is. With this setup there is no difference in noise between plugging my guitar straight into my amp and into my pedalboard; which was not the case before as I always had a little extra hum. I’m happy to have moved to this unit. The size is great. The “Generator” is roughly a 1590B enclosure size (MXR/Empress Buffer size), and the “distributors” sit almost flush on top of it. The setup was super easy and quick. I’m very happy with my purchase.